Birchbox
founded by Katia Beauchamp, 31, and Hayley Barna, 30, former Harvard
Business School classmates.
Signing up with Birchbox is easy, and you can cancel the membership any time which make's it all the more appealing.
Receiving the box for the first time is very exciting as it is a new experience. It's good as you un-box because you don't know what you are going to receive, this can be good because its a surprise and then again it might not be so good because you might be disappointed in the product's you have received.
The Box comes with a card detailing the products received with the cost of the full size product which can be purchased through the Birchbox site.
Before I subscribed to Birchbox I did look into the Glossy box which is also a similar subscription package. Although the Glossy Box looked more appealing in the way it was packaged I saw that the reviews for the Jan 2014 box were very poor and a lot of customers were disappointed, so this was the reason I went with BirchBox.
If you also want to subscribe to BirchBox visit this site: www.birchbox.co.uk
So Here's What I Got:
PHILIP KINGSLEY moisture Balancing Conditioner - £18.00
BENEFIT The POREfessional - £24.50
BLANC CACHEMIRE Creme De Jour Protectrice - £54.75
LAVERA Basis Sensitive Hand Cream - £4.45
BEEKIND Body Lotion - £12.95
ITSU miso Soup - £2.25
Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment!
Follow me on Instagram: @XO_Suristyle
Youtube:
Youtube:
XO_SURI
No comments:
Post a Comment