This new manicure treatment promises mirror shine colour that lasts for weeks without chipping. It comes across looking like a gel manicure.
So here's what I recommend to get the Shellac/Gel effect without having to go to the salon.
To Prepare:
Have your Nail Varnish remover, Cotton Wool, Nail File, Nail Cutter, Cotton Buds (Optional) Nail Varnish of your choice and my recommendation "Maybelline New York Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Color 7 Days".To make this look work well the No.1 product I recommend using is the "Maybelline New York Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Color 7 Days" (Number 25 -Base Transparent Crystal Clear).
After removing your initial nail varnish and filling your nails to your preferred shape, start by applying the a coat of "Maybelline New York Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Color 7 Days" (Number 25 -Base Transparent Crystal Clear).
My preferred Nail Varnish to use is Essie, and for this Winter Season I like to use the colour "She's Pampered" - which I believe may have been discontinued. You may be able to find this colour in the London Harrod's store.
I apply two coats of my nail colour and let it dry between each coat. Then I apply another top coat of "Maybelline New York Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Color 7 Days" (Number 25 -Base Transparent Crystal Clear).
During the drying period of my final coat, I get a cotton bud and dip it into the nail varnish remover and remove any nail varnish that has got onto my skin. This leaves your hands and Nails looking like they have come fresh out of the salon.
Even though this look doesn't last for weeks it still comes across as a mirror shine look, where I have been asked "Have you got Shellac on your nails?".
Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment!
Follow me on Instagram: @XO_Suristyle
XO_SURI




No comments:
Post a Comment