So over the last week I've been back and forth to Boot's and trying out
different make-up products. So here are my thoughts....
Ok, so I haven't seen any BB creams (Blemish Balms/Beauty Balms) on the
market that are to my liking.
Where some of the BB creams Pigment Capsules are to explode and match your skin colour once applied, I’ve noticed a lot of them come out very Orange to give a tan look in which case they don't match your skin colour at all. HOWEVER with this product it does what it supposed to with the "smart pigment capsules" - instantly matches your skin colour!
Gives you flawless Coverage with a fresh Dewey look and comes across as a light-weight foundation, which is what I love so much about this product, because I was looking for a replacement for everyday foundation.
New baby skin instant pore eraser primer is a product I would leave I wouldn't buy it again.
It
doesn’t instantly remove your pores as they are still visible. It's a very
creamy product and when you apply something on top of this primer it all mixes
together so the primer doesn't really stay in one place and everything just
blends into your face like a cream. I would recommend this primer to some who
wants more of a Matt look and a very basic transparent look. I prefer a Dewey,
flawless, glowing look.
3. Maybelline baby lips - Leave It!
Here's
another product by Maybelline that I wouldn't buy again. This new Maybelline
range doesn't live up to the hype.
I
found this to be like any other lip balm, very ordinary and was a little babyish
something a ten year old would have. I also felt as though it made my lips more
bitty.
4. Rimmel London - Extra Super Lash - Love It!
This is my favourite mascara been
using it for couple of years now. Definitely a love it, really does build
your lashes up, doesn't clog much either.
5. Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay 7 Days gel nail color - Love It!
Mentioned this in my previous post, I
love this nail varnish! I usually stick to the nail varnish brand Essie, but
it's a little pricey. I thought I’d try out the clear nail colour for
top/bottom coat and found that it’s a pretty good nail varnish so went out and
brought two more colours.
6. Kate Moss Fragrance - Love It!
I've been trying to look for this
fragrance for some time, it’s usually sold out or the store doesn't stock it. I
have had this fragrance before and had to get it again, it does have a strong
Rose scent to it. I use this as an everyday fragrance; spray it on my clothes
throughout the day.
Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment!
Follow me on Instagram: @XO_Suristyle
XO_SURI

No comments:
Post a Comment